29 July 2011

If my memory serves me correctly....

After the last update, it may seem that Grand Teton and Yellowstone were unimpressive, and ruined by mosquitoes. This isn't actually the case, it just so happened that when I sat down to write an update about them, my view was dominated by the aforementioned lumps, and I was a little preoccupied with scratching my itches (I wonder if any strangers think I might have fleas). Both parks did impress us with their scenery and easily accessible wildlife (more about that soon, we promise).

Grand Teton National Park


Yellowstone National Park


A little story on Yellowstone before I go. Brad has been excitedly remembering his childhood Yellowstone experience since we arrived, but couldn't remember the route his family took to get here on their '80s American trip. So, he did what every smart bloke would do, and asked his mum. At which point we both found out, Brad hasn't been to Yellowstone before.

No comments:

Post a Comment